From their Wikipedia entry:
Lincoln Park is an urban park in Jersey City, New Jersey with an area of 273.4 acres. Opened in 1905, it was originally known as West Side Park. The park was designed by Daniel W. Langton and Charles N. Lowrie, both founding members of the American Society of Landscape Architects.
The park consists of two distinct sections: Lincoln Park East, 150.4 acres, and Lincoln Park West, 123 acres. The sections are named for their positions relative to U.S. Route 1/9 Truck, which passes between them, and are connected by foot and vehicular bridges over the highway. The Lincoln Park Nature Walk is part of wetlands restoration project adjacent to theHackensack River. The Hackensack RiverWalk is a partially completed greenway along the banks of the river running the length of the Hudson County shoreline. The East Coast Greenway also traverses the park.